To avoid getting your creations removed from the in-game Shop and possibly getting banned from creating items using the Pocket Styler Studio tool, it is crucial to follow the guideline of what items we allow to exist in the game.
Below you can find the list of reasons for an item to be removed from the game.
- Sexual content
- Graphic display/written text of intimate parts of the body;
- Reference to any sexual act;
- A highlight of the Model's private body parts.
- Adult topics
- Graphic display/written text of alcohol-related items;
- Graphic display/written text of drugs-related items;
- Graphic display/written text of weaponry-related items.
- Hate speech
- Items displaying derogatory towards specific race/nationality/sexual orientation, and any other form of discrimination.
- Any reference to political events, symbols, and/or people;
- Any reference to religious events, symbols, and/or people.
- Real-world references
- Graphic display/written text of copyrighted brands;
- Copying other User-created items is considered a copyright violation.
- Copying official limited items is considered a copyright violation
- Any reference to a public person;
- Graphic display/written text of a private person's appearance and/or personal data.
- Item defects and disparity
- Unrealistic-looking items;
- Visually incorrect display of item or its parts;
- Incorrect item attributes set;
- It is strictly prohibited to change the item's attributes to match the current Events' requirements.
- Incorrect item's type // Common example: creating items of the type not existing in the game.
Please keep in mind that the game's rating is 3+, so it's essential to keep a family-friendly atmosphere in the game Universe.
We hope you have found this article helpful in understanding why your item may be/have been removed from the game.
Important notice: this article is a general list of removal reasons, as some specific reasons not covered in this article may be applied to different cases of ban issues.